Monday, June 29, 2009

I did the trek to go and see CH at work today and as I walked through those great big doors there it was.............a bike I dream of...............A bike that is built for glorious comfort. Beaming out at me from the Schwinn range was this beauty......







I made sure that I didn't leave without making it clear that one of these would be warmly welcomed into our already over populated bike shelter.




OLD RED


Besides, I imagine old red must be feeling like the odd one out at our place and may need some company, as he is surrounded by road bikes and McRad (CH's latest addition to the collection). Poor Old Red is like a rose among the thorns.

1 comment:

  1. I think my little Merida can feel Old Red's pain. In our household of two adults, 1 x five year old and a small baby; we have a grand total of 7 bikes. Do the maths on that one. Can I add that of course the littlest one in the house can't ride a bike ....yet.

    ReplyDelete