Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Return Home

Having been away visiting family for the past week, I was keen to return and see CH and be back at home. Upon returning it's always interesting to see what CH has been up to and what the house is like, as it paints a picture of what went on in my absence..........

The folding that was sitting in the dining room when I left..........still there.
The chocolate that I left on the bench when I left.........gone.
The fruit and vegies that were in the fridge when I left.........still there.
The money that was in our account when I left.........spent (McDonalds, Grill'd, etc etc).
The bed that was made when I left.........a littering of bankets spatter our bed.
The tiny amount of washing left to do..........well the lycra's washed - the rest of it......still there

Ah, yes it's good to be home?? :)

1 comment: