Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Additions and Battles Won!

Many Apologies for the lack of posts over the past few weeks! Life has been slightly hectic, hence my extremely neglectful behaviour towards the blog!

Since I last posted, we have welcomed yet another bike into our ever growing fleet. This spunky commuter has been faithfully getting me to work each day for the past few weeks. I uptraded my old commuter bike for this fabulous bike adn it feels amazing to ride! I finally have panniers - which means I have rid my journey of a great bulky backpack!! So, with no backpack on and this super new, super light (well - it's light compared to what I ride - I know CH will debate this and proclaim - 'It's heavy!') fabulous bike, I feel like I practically fly to work and back - It feels so easy now!


I have also finally won the battle of cool! After much debate, CH finally admitted defeat and surprised me with this fabulous new seat for Old Red. Goodbye Flame seat! Hello Funk!


No comments:

Post a Comment