Friday, March 4, 2011

Wandering Eyes

CH tagged along to a gym class the other night, which I attend with a few friends. As we were chatting outside the gym afterwards, my friend notices that CH’s attention is wavering and his gaze keeps wandering to something behind him. Assuming there must be an attractive sort walking by, my friend continues the conversation, whilst he subtly turns to check her out, only there are no people behind him at all. He turns back to our conversation, looks at Chris and say ‘It’s the bikes  isn’t it? Usually if a guy is distracted from a conversation and is watching something behind, I assume there is a gorgeous woman to look at, but I turned around, and there were just bikes, rows and rows of them. That’s what you are looking at isn’t it?'

CH had to confess that, in fact he wasn't checking out a good looking bird walking past, but the bikes. I guess I have nothing to worry about then?

No comments:

Post a Comment