Saturday, July 30, 2011

We made it!!!

Le Tour de France has been a big part of my life ever since CH became a big part of my life. The tour always means late nights – thanks to the great time difference between Australia and Europe - and watching CH as he struggles to balance his life and mainly his cycling around watching the tour.


So, if you are in Europe during the month of July and you are a cyclist, there is only one place you would want to be – following the tour. This year we were fortunate enough to actually be able to go and watch it live! CH was beside himself about going, particularly with an Aussie rumoured to win. I, on the other hand was excited to be going, but also couldn’t help but feel slightly guilty, as I knew there were so many cycling fanatics who would appreciate being in my position so much more than I was – but, what’s a girl to do? So, I went and I was determined to get the most out of it that I could!
The following posts will cover parts of our trip, as I saw it. I know that CH has a slightly different version to mine, but you all know who to believe.............

No comments:

Post a Comment